Summer Business Institute
Our 2019 Summer Business Institute will run from Sunday, June 23rd - Friday, June 28th. Applications are now live. Our Early Decision deadline for applications will be March 15th, and our Regular Decision deadline will be May 1st. Our all-inclusive program cost is $500.
Business as a Force for Good
An educational experience in business innovation, entrepreneurship, leadership, and ethics through the lens of Catholic Social Teaching.
Rising juniors and seniors in high school have the opportunity to participate in a pre-college program to explore business and strengthen their college application.
Connections to Last a Lifetime
Learn from leading business professionals and connect with current college students, business professors, and accomplished entrepreneurs.
Participants experience a taste of college life in the nation's capital. Excursions and field trips allow students to discover all that D.C. has to offer.
Why Attend the Summer Business Institute?
- Strengthen your college application
- Make valuable connections with students, professors, and entrepreneurs
- Explore different areas of business
- Learn how business can be a force for good
- Blend academics with hands-on learning experiences
- Discover what Washington D.C. has to offer as your classroom
- Experience a taste of college life
- Program fee is ONLY $500
For questions of comments about the Summer Business Institute, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202-319-6286.