Catholic University's Busch School of Business and Economics is building a network of scholars and business leaders committed to promoting and preserving the moral integrity of the free enterprise economy.
We aim to:
- Teach students to understand business as a vocation
- Be a resource for business and Church leaders
- Reduce poverty through greater prosperity
We encourage students in the School of Business and Economics to have at least one internship during their time at Catholic University. Opening your doors to interns during the spring, summer, or fall allows the students to work with strong business leaders and build experience. If you are able to offer an internship or job opportunity for students, please reach out. Our goal is to put graduates in contact with employers who share our mission of building a better society.
Please send internship and employment information to:
Ms. Marykate Kelly
Support Our Effort
As our school grows we are committed to enhancing our curriculum beyond the classroom. This includes making an array of opportunities available to our students and faculty. For these purposes we have set up the Dean's Fund for Excellence. It was created by the School of Business and Economics to enhance the student experience at Catholic University. This fund allows the dean to adapt to opportunities as they are presented.
By investing in the Dean's Fund for Excellence you are helping to ensure that each student has the opportunity to access the best resources during their time at Catholic University. Contributions allow us to offer a variety of extra programming to our students:
- Bringing expert speakers onto campus
- Enhancing career development opportunities for students including a trip to Wall Street
- Hosting seminars to build networking and resumé-writing skills
- Supporting visiting scholars
- Supporting students who attend conferences around the country
To support our effort please contact: