The Student Innovation Program (SIP) is CUA’s entrepreneurship program where student’s business ideas and innovations can flourish. SIP gives students a practical path to pursuing their individual start-up and business dreams. From developing a pitch deck, financial modeling, branding, and Ciocca staff mentoring, this hands-on approach complements the academic entrepreneurship track. The process also includes coordinated access to the CUA SIP Alumni Leadership Team (alumni mentors). The SIP program is where CUA students “build things”!
SIP Alumni Leadership Team
SIP at CUA’s Ciocca Center for Principled Entrepreneurship has established a team of nationally recognized CUA alumni in their respective fields ranging from entertainment, sports, marketing, security, and finance. This select CUA Alumni group serves as mentors for undergraduate students during their entrepreneurship journey.
- Brian Cashman ‘89 (General Manager, New York Yankees)
- Ann Fitzgerald ’88 (Founder, Fitzgerald & Associates)
- Matt Geary '91 (Senior Vice President, E*TRADE)
- Steve McClatchy ’91 (Founder, Alleer Training and Consulting New York Times Bestselling Author)
- Mike McGarrity ’90 (Vice President of Global Risk Services, Global Guardian LLC. Former Assistant Director FBI’s Counterterrorism Unit)
- Jackie Ryall ’88 (Associate General Counsel, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation)
- Angela Santomero ’90 (Creator of Emmy Award-winning kid’s programs)
- Greg Santomero ’90 (Creative Director, Santo Design)
- Chris Veno '86 (CUA Trustee)
- Pat Wilson '88 (Founder, Profitable Association)