Successful candidates for the Scholar-Practitioner Fellowship Program have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of fifteen years prior successful business experience in multiple capacities;
- Strong desire to transition to an academic career;
- Potential to contribute to the University and School missions;
- Possess a master’s degree in a business discipline;
- Have a keen interest to focus research and teaching into one of our academic areas; and
- Prior experience in which teaching competence is demonstrated.
Each year, announcements will be sent to business and diocesan contacts to advertise the program. Candidates are invited to submit CV information, a mission statement, and an application letter in which the candidate’s area of academic interest is identified. Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A search committee will review the candidates against the search criteria and invite promising candidates to campus for interviews with the selection committee and applicable area heads. Once selected, the committee will assist the candidate in applying to appropriate doctoral schools.