The Career Development team provides students unique opportunities to put into practice their business skills.
- International Business Ethics Case Competition (IBECC)
- On-campus Entrepreneurship Competition
- In partnerships with iStrategyLabs, students support the marketing efforts of selected D.C. small businesses.
- In collaboration with the School's sponsored Inner City Capital Connections (ICCC) Project, students work closely with local CEOs.
- Bank of America, Bloomberg, DDB Worldwide, Morgan Stanley, NetApp, Washington Nationals, HITT Contracting, Google, US Treasury Department, and more!
Career Panels and Workshops
- Public Sector, Finance, Marketing, Sales, Sports, and more!