The Career Development team provides students unique opportunities to put into practice their business skills.
- International Business Ethics Case Competition (IBECC) is hosted annually in either Boston, MA or Los Angeles, CA. One team is selected from The Busch School of Business each year to compete in this competition.
- Companies include Bank of America, Bloomberg, DDB Worldwide, Morgan Stanley, NetApp, Washington Nationals, American Enterprise Institute, HITT Contracting, Google, Architect of the Capitol, US Treasury Department!
- Students can register here to complete real projects with great companies to gain experience, bolster their resumes, and earn some money!
- Micro-Internships are short-term, paid, professional assignments that are similar to those given to new hires or interns. Unlike traditional internships, Micro-Internships can take place year-round, typically range from 5 to 40 hours of work. Micro-Internships are used by companies ranging from those in the Fortune 100 to emerging start-ups, and go across departments including sales, marketing, technology, HR, and finance.
Career Panels and Workshops
- Public Sector, Finance, Marketing, Sales, Sports, and more!