Join the Columbus School of Law as alumni discuss their careers in the Securities industry and how their law school education prepared them for success.
Tuesday, November 16, 2021
5:00 to 6:30 p.m.
Columbus School of Law
Securities Law Program Alumni Panelists:
- John H. Lively '98, Managing Partner and Founder, Practus, LLP
- Christina K. McGlosson '98, Director, Capital Markets and Digital Assets, Promontory Financial
- Elise M. Dolan ’02, General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer, Tweedy, Browne Company LLC
- James V. Catano ’11, Partner, Dechert, LLP
- Nina Shallal ’19, Associate, Dechert, LLP; Jordenne McKay ’20, Fraud Investigator, Financial Industry Regulatory Authority