Your Week at a Glance
The Compass is the Busch School of Business' weekly student newsletter. Check out this week's issue to stay up-to-date with student experience activities, academic advising, career preparation, and more!
As a student in the Busch School, you will receive ample support in your career exploration, internship search, and professional development as you prepare for your dream first job. Check out all of the ways the Office of Career Development can help you prepare for career success!
- Career Coaching
- Mock Interviews
- Networking Events
- Career Discernment Courses (BUS 199, 299, 399)
- On-Campus Interviews
- Skills Workshops
- Recruiting Programs
- Internship and Job Search Assistance
You can make appointments with Julie here, Dan here, and the rest of the team, Marykate Conroy and Brett LaPrad by visiting our website.
Thanksgiving Recess: No Classes
- Happy Thanksgiving from Busch Academic Services! You have worked so hard throughout this semester and we hope you can enjoy a lovely meal with loved ones. As a reminder, there will be no classes from Wednesday, November 24 through Friday, November 26. Classes will resume Monday, November 29.
Last Day to Request Final Exam Conflict
- Final exams are approaching and will be here before you know it. Make sure to check your exam schedule and ensure that you have no conflicts. According to the University’s policy on final exams, a student has a final exam conflict when:
- They have two or more exams scheduled for the same time period, or
- Three or more exams are scheduled in one day.
- The deadline to submit a final exam conflict is Monday, November 29. Please view your Final Exam Schedule to check if you have conflicts. It is your responsibility to check for final exam conflicts. If you have a conflict, you have the option to request an accommodation. Requests for accommodations must be made by the end of the day Monday, November 29. See the University's Final Exam Policy below.
- A student with a final exam conflict can request a Final Exam Conflict Accommodation no later than fourteen (14) calendar days before the end of classes. The school's academic dean will assist the student in rescheduling the exam(s) for the courses with the lowest enrollment(s). All make-up exams must be completed at the earliest possible time during the final examination period. For questions, visit CUA's Final Exam Policy page.
Freshmen: Prepare to Register Next Week!
- Freshmen - Tuesday, November 30th at 7:00am
- Review the Course Planning & Registration page, to prepare for registration:
- Select your classes by comparing your Academic Path with remaining Degree Requirements to choose 5-8 potential class options for next semester.
- Add your classes to your Shopping Cart, then use the VALIDATE button to double check that you will be able to enroll, see how here.
- Schedule a meeting with your advisor through Cardinal Success to review your class schedule. Remember that you are responsible for selecting the correct courses.
- Determine your enrollment date and enroll through Cardinal Station on your designated date.
- Plan for important deadlines by looking up registration deadlines using the university's Academic Calendar.
Bookmark the Academic Services webpage for forms and course planning resources. Email with questions. We are committed to maintaining a response within two business days.
Faith and Service
Mass and Adoration
Daily Mass: Monday and Tuesday this week at 12:05 in the Saint Michael the Archangel Chapel.
NO Silent Eucharistic Adoration + Confession this Thursday (Thanksgiving)
Visit ministry.catholic.edu for more information and prayer resources.