The Busch School of Business Accounting Firm Partnership Program is an opportunity for companies to support the Busch School in its mission to educate and train students to compete and work ethically. While we welcome all companies to recruit and interact with our accounting students, our corporate partners will have the opportunity to participate in planned student events and classroom experiences.
- Gold Level, $7,500:
- All Cardinal Level benefits
- Opportunity for one 20 minute presentation in the introductory accounting courses (Acct 205) or an upper-level accounting course (Acct 310 or Acct 311).
- Opportunity to present to the Accounting Society
- Opportunity to one host in-person or virtual session related to “career preparation”
- Opportunity to mentor students during the academic year
- Cardinal Level, $5,000:
- Recognized on website as Corporate Partner
- Priority internship recommendation to students
- Job opportunities distributed to Accounting students via the Busch School online portal