The Master of Science in Business Program continued to host virtual companies visits to expose students to different business opportunities and career paths available to them after graduation. This week's visits included Infinitive, RiskLens, and Forrester.
RiskLens is the premier provider of cyber and technology operational risk management software. RiskLens empowers large enterprises and government organizations to manage risk from the business perspective by quantifying it in dollars and cents. The program was also joined by the FAIR Institute, a non-profit professional organization dedicated to advancing the discipline of measuring and managing information risk.
RiskLens and FAIR Institute staff included:
- Steve Tabacek - Co-founder and Board Member of RiskLens
- Luke Bader, MSB '17 - Director of Membership and Programs at the FAIR Institute
- Teresa Suarez, MSB '17 - Senior Manager, Professional Services Architect
- Christina Togni - Director of Human Resources
CEO Denis Mcfarlane was an original MSB Board of Advisors member and is today a member of the Busch School Board of Visitors. He founded Infinitive 18 years ago and has led it through numerous transitions. Infinitive is routinely listed as one of the best companies to work with in the region. Infinitive has hired over a dozen MSB students over the last 6 years.
Infinitive staff members visiting the program include:
- Denis Mcfarlane - CEO of Infinitive
- Samantha Papagados - Human Resources Director
- Kathleen Brophy, MSB '19 - Principal Consultant
- Sean Wilson - MSB '15 - Principal Consultant
- Jack McCann, MSB '14 - Principal Consultant
- Julie Brownell, MSB '15 - Principal Consultant
- Noah Sheetz-Ziegel, MSB '19 - Principal Consultant
- Jimmy Cassidy, MSB '20 - Principal Consultant
- Christina De Cesaris, MSB '20 - Principal Consultant
Forrester is a market research company that provides advice on existing and potential impact of technology to its clients and the public. They create technology research reports and provide advisory services and technology conferences. The company also provides analysis in technology areas including computing, software, networking, the Internet and telecommunications.The MSB Program was joined by:
- Collin Colburn, CUA '12 - Senior Analyst
Collin is a senior analyst on the B2C marketing team. His research focuses on current and future trends in performance marketing. Collin studies how consumers find brands and information and what strategies and technologies marketers can leverage to drive brand discovery, customer acquisition, and performance from their marketing efforts.