Lent begins on Wednesday, March 2. The Busch School of Business would like to invite you to participate in several events and prayer opportunities during this liturgical season.
Ash Wednesday Mass Opportunities On Campus
- 8:00 AM - Caldwell Chapel
- 12:05 PM –St. Michael’s Chapel
- 12:30 PM – Caldwell Auditorium
- 5:10 PM – Caldwell Auditorium
- 5:15 PM - Law School (Court Room)
- 9:00 PM - St. Vincent's Chapel
4-Part Lent Lecture Series on Wednesdays in Lent
- March 16: Mark Weber - "Intro to Lent"
- March 23: Catherine Pakalauk - "Almsgiving"
- March 30: Jay Richards - "Fasting"
- April 6: Andreas Widmer - "Prayer"
Sr. Maria Veritas Marks is our Emcee and the event schedule is as follows:
- 5:15 PM - Adoration and Confessions in St. Michael Chapel with Fr. Louis Maximilian Smith
- 5:45 PM - Lectures in Maloney Pavillion (1) and Della Ratta (2-4)
- 6:15 PM - Dinner and Discussion in Maloney Pavilion
Stations of the Cross on Thursdays in Lent
- 3-4:00 PM - Adoration and Confessions in St. Michael Chapel with Fr. Louis Maximilian Smith
- 4-4:30 PM - Stations of the Cross
- 4:30-5:00 PM - Vespers with the Sisters