Entry period: November 15 - November 30, 2022
Produce a 45-60 second “elevator pitch” video selling yourself to a recruiter at Paycom on why you should be considered for a job interview for their Jr. Executive Sales Intern position.
*Disclaimer: The Jr. Executive Sales Intern position at Paycom is open for current Juniors only. This position is being used as an example prompt for this competition’s use so that you can tailor your elevator pitch to the Job Description provided above, and so that we can have a consistent basis for evaluation.*
Rules & Guidelines
The deadline for entries is November 30th, 2022 at 11:59 PM.
- Professional dress required
- Entry must be produced without the influence, insight, or help from outside experts
- Must be a full-time student who is currently a freshman or sophomore at Catholic University
- By uploading your video, you allow the Catholic University Sales Program the right to post, share, and otherwise distribute the video content submitted.
- Video files must be submitted with the following file name convention:
- Example: 5137459_John_Smith.mp4
- *Video files not submitted with this naming convention will not be accepted for entry*
Submissions will be reviewed and judged by our Sales Program Ambassadors following the submission period.
Three finalists will be announced near the start of the Spring '23 semester. The top three scorers will be awarded prizes as outlined below.
- 1st Place: $250
- 2nd Place: $150
- 3rd Place: $100