Round 1: November 6 - November 30, 2022
Produce a 60-90 second video pitch on the features and benefits of Varonis’ Data Security Platform: Data Security Platform | Varonis .
Varonis is a pioneer in data security and analytics, fighting a different battle than conventional cybersecurity companies. Varonis focuses on protecting enterprise data: sensitive files and emails; confidential customer, patient, and employee data; financial records; strategic and product plans; and other intellectual property.
Rules & Guidelines
The deadline for Round 1 entries is November 30th, 2023 at 11:59pm.
- Professional dress required
- Must be a full-time student who is currently a junior or senior at Catholic University
- By uploading your video, you allow the Catholic University Sales Program the right to post, share, and otherwise distribute the video content submitted.
- Video files must be submitted with the following file name convention:
- Example: 5137459_John_Smith.mp4
- *Video files not submitted with this naming convention will not be accepted for entry*
Submissions will be reviewed and judged by our corporate partners following the submission period. 10 Role-Play finalists will be announced near the start of the Spring '24 semester.
From there, finalists will participate in a live Role-Play round in collaboration with Paycom. The top five scorers from the live Role-Play round will be awarded prizes as outlined below.
- 1st Place: $1,000
- 2nd Place: $500
- 3rd Place: $250
- 4th Place: $150
- 5th Place: $100