Applying to the MS in Business Degree
Applications for this master's degree program are reviewed on a rolling basis.
Required Documents for Graduate Admission
- A completed Catholic University online application (No fee is required.)
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions (Unofficial transcripts can be used for the admissions review.)
- English Proficiency test scores (International students only)
Official transcripts and English proficiency scores must be submitted for full admittance to the University. Your official copies should be sent from the institution to firstname.lastname@example.org
For international students, a credential evaluation of your coursework will be provided free of charge by the University.
Recommended Documents for Graduate Admission
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- One letter of recommendation
- A professional goal statement