Apply Today! Application Fees are waived through November 15th
The application to the MSB Program can be found here. Please follow the steps below to make your way through the application process:
Step 1 - Interview with the Admissions Team
Step 2 - Begin Your Application
Start your application here. Include your:
- Statement of Purpose
- Why are you interested in applying to the Master of Science in Business degree at Catholic U?
- The MSB Program packs a lot of learning into one year. We are looking for high-energy, hard working, motivated students with leadership skills. What specific evidence can you offer that you are that person?
- What do you think the contributions of business to society are (or should be), and what specific contributions do you see yourself making in your career?
- Official College Transcript
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
Step 3 - Register for GRE or GMATSend scores to school code 5104. High GPA candidates at Catholic University and select schools may be exempt.
Step 4 - For international students onlySubmit your TOEFL, IELTS, or Pearson Language Testing (PTE Academic) scores.
|Priority||November 15 (Application Fees Waived)|
Tuition for the program is $49,000. Our program accepts the FAFSA, and you can start filling out the FAFSA here. A useful guide to walk you through the steps for graduate school can be found here. Our tuition is all inclusive, including:
- All books, case studies, course supplies and fees.
- The week long company immersion business trip
- All networking events