Applications fees are waived through November 15th!
The application to the MSB Program can be found here. Please follow the steps below to make your way through the application process:
Step 1 - Interview with the Admissions TeamEmail Bill Conlon at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your interview. We can accommodate most schedules.
Step 2 - Begin Your Application
Start your application here. Include your:
- Statement of Purpose
- Why are you interested in applying to the Master of Science in Business degree at Catholic U?
- The MSB Program packs a lot of learning into one year. We are looking for high-energy, hard working, motivated students with leadership skills. What specific evidence can you offer that you are that person?
- What do you think the contributions of business to society are (or should be), and what specific contributions do you see yourself making in your career?
- Official College Transcript
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
Step 3 - Register for GRE or GMATSend scores to school code 5104. High GPA candidates at Catholic University and select schools may be exempt.
Step 4 - For international students onlySubmit your TOEFL, IELTS, or Pearson Language Testing (PTE Academic) scores.
Tuition for the program is $49,000. Our program accepts the FAFSA, and you can start filling out the FAFSA here. A useful guide to walk you through the steps for graduate school can be found here. Our tuition is all inclusive, including:
- All books, case studies, course supplies and fees.
- The week long New York City business trip
- Local company visits
- All networking events