The Busch School of Business Sales Partnership Program is an opportunity for companies to join in the mission of the Busch School Sales Program to educate and train students to compete ethically in the world of selling. While we welcome all companies to recruit and interact with our sales students, our corporate partners are given special consideration during planned student events and classroom experiences.
Our Sales Program Head and Professor, Mark Weber will hand pick students who are a likely fit for your company and he will seek your advice in planning the Sales Program curriculum and activities. Mark is a veteran Executive with over 30 years of experience in technology sales and engineering. He has served in a variety of roles within the Information Technology space, most recently serving as Senior Vice President for the Americas at NetApp.
Funding from corporate partners provides resources for student sales excellence awards, educational material and sales technology, networking receptions for sale partners and sales students, as well as entrance in national competitions to enhance the education and professionalism of the next generation of the professional sales talent.
Partnership Levels and Benefits:
Platinum Level - Cardinal $10,000
- All Gold level benefits
- Opportunity to participate in CUA Sales Pitch competition as a buyer / judge
- Opportunity to develop sponsored sales role play for use in the classroom
- Opportunity to host one off site sales recruiting session per academic year
- One seat on Sales Program Board of Advisors
- Coaching and training opportunities for Sales Program competition team
- Faculty assistance in identifying and targeting sales students who are a likely fit with the partner's organization
Gold Level - $7,500
- All Cardinal level benefits
- Opportunity for one 20-minute presentation in Consultative Professional Sales class
- Access to student resume bank
- Opportunity for and assistance with scheduling on-campus interview days
- Access to copies of students' role play videos (with student permission)
- Opportunity for continual development of sales program course curriculum & classroom exercises
- Guaranteed table at Sales Program Career Fair
Cardinal Level - $5,000
- Introduction of your brand to sales program students
- Recognition on our website as a sales program partner
- Job opportunity postings distributed to sales program students through Busch School online job portal
- Recognition on all signage during sales program competitions
- Plaque on sponsorship wall in Maloney Hall
- Priority internship recommendations for underclass sales program students
Complete the form below to become a Sales Partner today!