The Busch School of Business Sales Partnership Program is an opportunity for companies to join in the mission of the Busch School Sales Program to educate and train students to compete ethically in the world of selling. While we welcome all companies to recruit and interact with our sales students, our corporate partners are given special consideration during planned student events and classroom experiences.
Our Sales Program Head and Professor, Mark Weber will hand pick students who are a likely fit for your company and he will seek your advice in planning the Sales Program curriculum and activities. Mark is a veteran Executive with over 30 years of experience in technology sales and engineering. He has served in a variety of roles within the Information Technology space, most recently serving as Senior Vice President for the Americas at NetApp.
Funding from corporate partners provides resources for student sales excellence awards, educational material and sales technology, networking receptions for sale partners and sales students, as well as entrance in national competitions to enhance the education and professionalism of the next generation of the professional sales talent.
Partnership Levels and Benefits:
Silver Level: $3,000 annual partnership
- Introduction of your brand to sales students
- Recognition on our website as a program partner
- Links to your website from our website
- Job opportunity postings to Busch School sales students
- Recognition on all signage during sales competitions
Cardinal Level: $5,000 annual partnership
- All silver level benefits
- 20 minute presentation in a sales class
- Access to student resume bank
- Faculty assistance in identifying and targeting sales students who are a likely fit with the partner’s organization
Complete the form below to become a Sales Partner today!