Students must follow the degree requirements that correspond to the academic year during which they enter the University (each fall marks the beginning of an academic year).
General Degree Requirements for Graduation
See the University policy, Academic Regulations for Undergraduates (XIII), for general degree requirements:
- Complete 120 credit-hours (typically 40 courses of 3 credit-hours)
- Satisfy minimum 2.00 cumulative grade point average (GPA) for courses taken at the University
- Satisfy all requirements of the University’s Liberal Arts Curriculum (see below)
- Complete Complete Career Discernment course sequence
- Satisfy degree specific requirements of a program, including core courses, major courses, math/statistics courses, elective courses, comprehensive assessments, etc.
- Complete all major course requirements with a grade of C- or higher
- Pass a senior year comprehensive assessment
- Refer to the Busch School section of Undergraduate Announcements for a complete list of policies.
Degree Requirements, BSBA
- Students Entering in 2018
- Students Entering in 2019
- Students Entering in 2020 and Years After
- Approved Liberal Arts Elective Courses (underlined courses are offered in the upcoming semester)