Students must follow the degree requirements that correspond to the academic year during which they enter the University (each fall marks the beginning of an academic year).
General Degree Requirements for Graduation
See the University policy, Academic Regulations for Undergraduates (XIII), for general degree requirements:
- Complete 120 credit-hours (typically 40 courses of 3 credit-hours)
- Satisfy minimum 2.00 cumulative grade point average (GPA) for courses taken at the University
- Satisfy all requirements of the University’s Liberal Arts Curriculum (see below)
- Complete SuperCurriculum Program
- Satisfy degree specific requirements of a program, including core courses, major courses, math/statistics courses, elective courses, comprehensive assessments, etc.
- Complete all major specific course requirements with a grade of C- or higher
- Complete a senior year comprehensive assessment
Degree Requirements, BSBA
- Students Entering in 2018
- Students Entering in 2019
- Students Entering in 2020
- Students Entering in 2021
- Approved Liberal Arts Elective Courses offered in Fall 2022 (underlined courses are offered in Fall 2022 semester)