Students must follow the degree requirements that correspond to the academic year during which they enter the University (each fall marks the beginning of an academic year).
General Degree Requirements for Graduation
See the University policy, Academic Regulations for Undergraduates (XIII), for general degree requirements and the Busch School section of Undergraduate Announcements for a complete list of policies.
- Complete 120 credit-hours (typically 40 courses of 3 credit-hours). A minimum of 60 credits, and 30 of the last 36 credits, must be taken at Catholic University (including the Consortium and the Rome campus).
- Satisfy minimum 2.00 cumulative grade point average (GPA) for courses taken at the University.
- Satisfy all requirements of the University’s Liberal Arts Curriculum (see business-specific guidance here).
- Complete the Career Discernment course sequence.
- Satisfy degree specific requirements of a program, including core courses, major courses, math/statistics courses, elective courses, comprehensive assessments, etc.
- Complete all required business courses, math courses and ENG 101 with a grade of C- or higher.
- Pass a senior year comprehensive assessment.
Degree Requirements, BSBA
- Students Entering in 2019
- Approved Liberal Arts Elective Courses (underlined courses are offered in the upcoming semester)