Class Registration Help

Over-Elect (6-courses)

Pass/Fail: Registration Status Change form  (Email completed form to Academic Services)

Withdraw: A form is not required to withdraw.  Students complete this independently on Cardinal Station.

Request for Incomplete

Change to Audit

Internship for Credit Application

Consortium courses

Academic Program

Change of specialization (for freshmen, sophomores, and juniors)  

Addition/Removal of a NON-Business minor.  

Change of Minor (for current seniors): Email Academic Services directly. 

Change of Major (for current seniors): Email Academic Services directly.

Double Major Application

Transfer Between Schools (Complete only section one, then email a scan to Academic Services)

Expected Graduation Term Change Request 


Spring 2021: Request for Fully Remote Remote Instruction

Final Exam Conflict

Special Academic Requests

Tracking Sheet Adjustment Request Form

Study AboardStudy Abroad forms are accessible after you begin your abroad application here.

Links to Other Schools

Arts and Sciences forms and requests