Step 1: Select Your Classes
Check your degree requirements and individual progress
- The generic outline of all Degree Requirements is listed here.
- You should review your individual progress to see the courses you have completed versus the courses remaining
Compare your Academic Path to your remaining courses
Step 2: Meet with Your Advisor
Step 3: Enroll on Cardinal Station
For registration issues, you must contact the appropriate office:
- Check and remove any "Holds" on Cardinal Station
- Mark the day you can register. This is your Enrollment Appointment.
- All registration dates are based on your credit-hours completed.
- Enrollment Appointments are listed by Enrollment Services here.
Step 4: Plan for Deadlines
- All deadlines are listed on the Academic Calendar.
- You should mark your calendar for the following important deadlines:
- Final exam conflicts