Click image below to expand interactive PDF.
Step 1: Select Your Classes
Check your degree requirements and individual progress
- The generic outline of all Degree Requirements is listed here.
- You should review your individual progress to see the courses you have completed versus the courses remaining
Compare your Academic Path to your remaining courses
- Your academic path is based on your major and the year you entered the University.
- All Academic Paths are listed here.
Select liberal art/distribution courses from verified options
- Freshmen/Sophomores/Juniors: Check the Liberal Arts requirements here.
- Seniors: Check the Tracking Sheet ("Click to View") options here.
Step 2: Meet with Your Advisor
- Build a visual of your semester schedule using Coursicle (a drag and drop tool).
- Meet with your Faculty Advisor (listed in Cardinal Success).
- Meet with your Center for Academic and Career Success advisor (listed in Cardinal Success).
Step 3: Enroll on Cardinal Station
Step 4: Plan for Deadlines
- All deadlines are listed on the Academic Calendar.
- You should mark your calendar for the following important deadlines:
- Final exam conflicts